Solar Energy Advantages Through the HERO Financing Program
The top of the list of solar energy advantages is to save electricity and reduce utility bills. How can you afford to buy your own solar energy system and reap the financial benefits of harnessing the sun’s energy for your own use?
Enter the HERO financing program. HERO (Home Energy Renovation Opportunity) partners with local governmental agencies to make it possible for homeowners to make upgrades that save energy and water. In fact, they offer affordable financing for over 50 categories of products for energy and water upgrades. Their pricing standards and quality assurance are very competitive.
Here are the facts:
• HERO finances 100% of the purchase AND installation of Sol-Tek solar energy systems.
• HERO does not require any particular credit score for eligibility—Approvals are based on the equity in your home.
• HERO provides low fixed interest rates that can be paid off in 5 to 20 years.
• HERO payments are included as part of your property tax bill and the interest is tax deductible.
• HERO financing does not affect your ability to receive rebates from your local utility.
You must use contractors registered with the HERO program in order to receive financing. HERO verifies contractors to ensure that only licensed, experienced contractors are doing the work.
Sol-Tek made the grade and is proud to be a member of HERO’s referral network of contractors. In fact, as a HERO contractor, Sol-Tek agrees to be paid only after you sign off on the completion of your solar energy system installation. HERO strives to ensure satisfaction—93% of HERO customers would recommend their HERO contractor to a friend or relative.
Here at Sol-Tek, we have over 17 years of experience installing and maintaining solar energy systems in Fresno and Clovis area. We can help guide you through HERO financing and other financing options. We’re an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and the California Solar Energy Industries Association (CALSEIA). We’re here to help you save electricity costs by going solar. Call us at (559) 325-6905 to receive your complimentary solar evaluation and free quote. We’ll be happy to discuss financing options to fit your needs.