Why work at Sol-Tek?
Sol-Tek Industries Inc. strives to be the best in providing excellent service and satisfaction to all our customers. Sol-Tek Solar has been providing the valley with solar thermal and solar PV solutions since 2007, with customers dating back to 1978. With expertise in residential, commercial thermal and photovoltaic system services.
Currently hiring installers with good DMV record, reliable transportation and your own basic hand tools. Previous solar/electrical experience is highly desired.
- Work well in a team environment, be punctual and be productive.
- Follow job schedule and complete tasks in a timely and safe manner.
- Assembly and installation of solar PV systems including roof jacks, racking, conduit, raceways, inverters, etc.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working area.
- Provide excellent customer service, always maintain a professional and courteous appearance and attitude.
- Solar/electrical construction experience
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials weighing up to 50 pounds frequently throughout the workday
- Must be able to climb ladders, work on rooftops, work in attics and crawl spaces, etc.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather environments (sun, heat, cold).
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Maintain an organized, neat and clean work area always.
- Ability to read and interpret plans, diagrams and datasheets
- 401 (k)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Referral program